Offering best-in-class galvanized products.
SKM Galva a division of SKM Steels Ltd. having group turnover of Rs. 2500 Crores which was established in the year 1969 by the visionary Shri Kirtilal Shah, whose steely determination has proliferated the company’s strength by excelling in diversified business like manufacturing, imports, exports and distribution of steel products like Wires, Pipes, Bars, Stainless Steel & EXIM.
SKM group’s main motto has always been the distribution of quality steel products.
Our impressive performance, highly professional working attitude and market reputation have enabled us to be appointed as a face of TATA Steel in the year 2003 for servicing Galvanized Coils & Galvanized Sheet, Galvanized Roofing Sheets, Galvanized Corrugated Sheets (Galvano) in Western Region including Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa.
With the vision to provide high quality products at reasonable rates in shorter lead time, our company is winning trust of a large number of clients and growing immensely at a steady CAGR of 10%pa. A pool of over 350 sincere and experienced professionals support us in easily meeting market demands for various ferrous & non ferrous metals.
We have maintained a sound Service Centre and ISO 9001 certified processor at the prime location of Taloja (Navi Mumbai) for servicing the critical requirements of various sectors such as Ducting (Reliance, Rola Star & Voltas ), Appliances (Hitachi, Godrej, Videocon Group, IFB & Blue Star) and Electrical (Legrand, Schneider & ABB ), Dish Antenna (Videocon, Tata sky, Airtel etc.) with a annual business of 30000 tons.
Our processing facility
- Equipped with state of art processing facility at Taloja
- 20 SBUs - Service Oriented and Processing for Domestic OEM’s
SKM Metal Processors, Mumbai – Since 2005 “With a Mission to Satisfy Tailor Made Requirements of Customer”
- Capacity of 4.50 Lac TPA (Black HR, HR PO & HR SPO CRCA, GP & Aluminum)
- Machinery Commissioned --- 5 Cut to Length, 1 Slitting and 4 Shearing
- Warehousing of 20000Mt --- 12000 sq.m.
- Material Handling --- 11 EOT Cranes and 10 gates for easy loading & Unloading
- Unique Features --- Dead Flatness and Closed Tolerance
Why we are
- Just in Time delivery
- Dedication towards our clients needs
- Skilled and energetic sales force
- Closer cutting tolerance
- Maintain Table top flatness
- Technical competency
- Dedicated service center to serve various requirements like Plastic (PVC) coating, narrow CTL, Slit coils, Blanks
- Blue Star
- Schneider Electric